February 03, 2013
Obviously, there hasn't happened that much over here in January. But still, it's a nice way to get everything somewhat together, so here we go.
January in a nutshell:
The year didn't quite start as I thought it would. The first half of the month, I was still studying for my exams and then I finally decided to change majors. On a really positive note though: I've been together for three years with my boyfriend! I was really stressed because of school so I kind of took it out on him but he supported me so much and I couldn't be happier with how we are. I'm genuinely happy now and I'm full of excitement for the coming months.
A few of my favorite posts:
- the last part of the lovely letters project
- last year I made a short movie for a project at school
- one of my favorite outfits to date
- a sweet blurry picture of my boyfriend for our three year anniversary
- the most real (and hardest) post I've written so far
- my last outfit (which I may have worn four days in a row... I'm having vacation people!)
What are you looking forward to for February?