March 02, 2013
February in a nutshell
Obviously, February is a short month. Two days ago, I actually thought "oh chill, I have three more days" and then I realized I didn't. But still a lot has happened. We had our carnival where I live which is kind of a big deal here. Shops are not even open for three days! Then I made a short trip to Budapest with a friend which was tons of fun. Also, February was the month that I decided that I was only going to post things that I really like. I started with a nail mail and a delicious Nutella post!
A few of my favorite posts
- I shared about my visit to Auschwitz last year
- I bought my first ever pair of sneakerwedges
- a few posts about our carnival: our costumes and the parade
- received some nail mail
- my first foodrelated post, all about Nutella
- obviously my first part about my trip to Budapest
- one of my favorite outfit posts to date
And now we're finally starting the month that so many have looking forward to because of a new season. Happy March everyone!